everything's organic at...
events and courses
2 Market Street
We offer a huge range of freshly prepared organic food, for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and anytime in between! Everything we cook and sell in Organic House is 100% organic and cooked on site in our kitchen upstairs.
You can download the full menu here. Examples are:
- "Meaty" breakfast £8.50
- Omelette with mushrooms and onions £5.95
made soup with bread £4.35
- Pâté du Jour, served with salad, chutney and toast £6.95
- Baked potato with 2 toppings £6.25
- home cooked every day £6.95 - £10.95
of cakes and slices £1.00 - £3.95
cream (2 scoops) £2.95
hot and cold drinks
freshly squeezed to order £3.35
teas and coffees
organic lager and beer, organic wine
cakes for special occasions
Luscious cakes made to order, 100% organic ingredients. Special diets such as vegan or gluten free a speciality. Please ring or call in to enquire.
Local Yorkshire organic businesses who supply Organic House include:
- Goosemore Organics: fresh produce from their smallholding farm in Cowthorpe;
- Organic Pantry: fresh produce from their 300 acre farm in Tadcaster;
- Steenberg's Organics: Yorkshire blender supplying most of our leaf teas, herbs and spices;
- Little Valley Brewery - selection of locally brewed beers from Cragg Vale;
- Saker Organic Bakery: bread from Todmorden.
We can cater for any event or occasion. Please ring or call in to enquire.